As a part of this free workshop you will be creating a 1 m2 patch of native habitat using local native plant species to develop a functioning mini ecosystem in your garden, your Bushcare or Landcare site.
The workshop includes:
– Weed Identification and best practice removal techniques.
– Hands-on revegetation and regeneration techniques
– Information on restoration and regeneration principles and practices
– An understanding of the local environment and vegetation communities
– An Information Kit
– A certificate acknowledging completion of the course
This course will be held in Wollongong. Phone 4227 3859 for more information or to register.