Rebates and incentive schemes are changing all the time, and I don’t have the time to spend keeping up with them all. You can begin researching Federal initiatives at ClimateChange.gov.au.
In addition to all those federal rebates, most states offer lots of rebates too. You can usually claim both the state and the federal rebate for qualifying systems.
– [New South Wales (NSW) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/new-south-wales-rebates/)
– [Victoria (Vic) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/victoria-rebates/)
– [Queensland (Qld) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/queensland-rebates/)
– [South Australia (SA) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/south-australia-rebates/)
– [Western Australia (WA) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/western-australia-rebates/)
– [Tasmania (Tas) rebates](http://green-change.com/australian-rebates/tasmania-rebates/)
– Northern Territory (NT) rebates
– Australian Capital Territory (ACT) rebates