**Venue: ** Thirroul Community Centre, 352 – 360 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul (Parking at building rear)
Refresh your wardrobe, save money and reduce your ecological footprint at our first Sustainable Illawarra clothes swap event!
– Bring along items you don’t wear that are in good condition and laundered (i.e. new or lightly used). You can bring a **maximum of 6 items only**.
– Upon arrival items will be checked, sorted and displayed – you’ll receive one token for each item.
– During the check in time, you can enjoy a fair trade coffee from the Port Kembla Men’s Group, check out the Sustainable Illawarra and Flame Tree Community Food Co-op stalls, and be entertained with a performance by Theatre in a Wheel Barrow
– A tailor will be on hand to make any alterations to your ‘new to you clothes’ for a small donation
– Clothing can be also be dropped off for the swap on Thursdays and Fridays in July from 10am – 6pm at “SCRAGS on the Beach” Shop 4, 2A Raymond Rd, Thirroul prior to the Clothes Swap event – just ask for Linda
This is a Sustainable Illawarra activity and is open to residents of Wollongong, Shellharbour and Kiama Council areas only.
For more information contact Adrianne on 0407930406.