With 20+ years motoring experience, Sydney-based motoring journalist Steve Normoyle is the Special Projects Editor for Australia’s largest motorsport publishing house – Chevron Publishing. At the workshop, Steve will discuss:
- driving and servicing habits to achieve maximum fuel economy
- the most efficient cars available in various price brackets
- the most environmental fuel options currently available
- future vehicle developments – will cars produced in 2020 more likely run off bio-diesel, hybrid, electric or hydrogen?
- environmental and safety credentials of new cars
There will be a Q&A panel session after the presentation.
Venue: The Dunstan Room, Sebel Harbourside, Kiama (enter via Shoalhaven Street).
Cost: Gold coin donation.
The facilities for these workshops are kindly being provided free of charge by the Sebel Harbourside.