If you’re visiting this site for the first time thanks to the link in the lunar planting article in today’s [Illawarra Mercury](http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/), here are a few articles that will give you further information:
– [What Is Lunar Planting?](http://green-change.com/2008/12/11/what-is-lunar-planting/)
– [Phases Of The Moon](http://green-change.com/2008/12/10/phases-of-the-moon/)
Also check out the Upcoming Events in the left sidebar to see what moon phase we’re currently in, and what sorts of gardening activities are best suited to that phase.
Here’s a random selection of other articles you might enjoy:
– [Chicken Ark Plans](http://green-change.com/2008/11/17/chicken-ark-plans/)
– [Where To Buy Chicken Tractors](http://green-change.com/2009/01/05/where-to-buy-chicken-tractors/)
– [Where To Buy Chickens In The Illawarra](http://green-change.com/illawarra-chickens/)
– [Sydney Water “Love Your Garden” Review](http://green-change.com/2008/11/01/sydney-water-love-your-garden-review/)
– [Green Manure Crops](http://green-change.com/2009/02/15/green-manure-crops/)
– [Feral Fruit Filo Pastry](http://green-change.com/2009/03/09/feral-fruit-filo-pastry/)
– [Home Made Pasta](http://green-change.com/2009/02/01/home-made-pasta/)
– [Backyard Escargot](http://green-change.com/2009/01/12/backyard-escargot/)
Please have a look around, and leave a comment telling me what you think! I’d especially love to hear from other Illawarra bloggers, and families trying to live more sustainably.