Swill Feeding Pigs In Las Vegas
BBC’s Ethical Man visits a pig farm in Las Vegas, where pigs are raised on the scraps from restaurants, to supply pork products back to the restaurants. It’s a disgusting job (they also visited this farm on World’s Dirtiest Jobs), and I think it’s safe to say that the Ethical Man won’t be invited back!
Check out the video here:
Australians please note that it’s illegal to feed swill to pigs. Many other countries have similar prohibitions (but not the US, evidently).
This post is part of the Pig Project 2010 post series:
- The Big Pig Project 2010
- The Pigs Escaped!
- Electric Fence Keeps Pigs In!
- Feeding Swill To Pigs
- Pig Information From NSW DPI
- How To Weigh A Pig
- Swill Feeding Pigs In Las Vegas
- Pig Tractors For Clearing Land
- Taking The Pigs To The Abattoir
- Home Grown Pork
- The Cost Of Raising Your Own Pigs For Meat
- Home Made Bacon