Following on from my earlier post about [gleaning lillypillies](http://green-change.com/2009/04/04/gleaning-lillypillies/), here are the five recipes I made with the lillypillies (also known as riberries).
1. **Lilly Pilly Bellinis:** Give a cheap bottle of champagne some style and sophistication! A great summer drink. [recipe](http://green-change.com/2009/04/20/recipe-lillypilly-bellinis/)
2. **Lillypillies On Horseback:** A tasty little appetiser, and very quick and easy to prepare.
3. **Lillypilly Stuffed Chicken Breast:** The cranberry and clove flavours of the lillypillies really go well in the stuffing of these chicken breasts, and the lillypilly juice glaze adds a shiny, sticky sweetness. Fantastic!
4. **Lillypilly Whip:** A refreshing way to end the meal. You can prepare this dessert well in advance so you don’t spend half the dinner party in the kitchen!
5. **Lillypilly Jam:** An Australian classic, with a unique flavour. Well worth the effort.
Unfortunately I only have photos of the first four. I’ll be posting the recipes later in the week.
This post is part of the Problogger [31 Days To Build A Better Blog](http://www.problogger.net/31-days-to-build-a-better-blog-join-9100-other-bloggers-today/) series – [day 2](http://www.problogger.net/archives/2009/04/07/write-a-list-post/) write a list post.