Following on from my earlier post about gleaning lillypillies, here are the five recipes I made with the lillypillies (also known as riberries).
- Lilly Pilly Bellinis: Give a cheap bottle of champagne some style and sophistication! A great summer drink. recipe
- Lillypillies On Horseback: A tasty little appetiser, and very quick and easy to prepare.
- Lillypilly Stuffed Chicken Breast: The cranberry and clove flavours of the lillypillies really go well in the stuffing of these chicken breasts, and the lillypilly juice glaze adds a shiny, sticky sweetness. Fantastic!
- Lillypilly Whip: A refreshing way to end the meal. You can prepare this dessert well in advance so you don’t spend half the dinner party in the kitchen!
- Lillypilly Jam: An Australian classic, with a unique flavour. Well worth the effort.
Unfortunately I only have photos of the first four. I’ll be posting the recipes later in the week.